Published on: 24 October 2021
Written by: Noa Baijens
Dear voyagers of AI,
You may not have noticed it, but the Travel Committee has been having meetings since September. They have discussed, brainstormed, Googled, cried, fought and made up, all to decide on the next destination for CognACs biannual study trip. On the trip (which will take place in the May break), we’ll visit AI-related companies and universities while also exploring the unfamiliar grounds of the location and doing soooooo many fun activities. You don’t want to miss this!
Unfortunately, the trip has only limited spots.. But you get a chance to secure your spot before registrations even open! You might have seen some posters hanging around the Maria Montessori building with an (un)familiar committee logo on it. The TraC has been dropping hints as to where we will go on the trip..
Twice a week, until the official reveal on November 8th, we will drop a hint on Instagram (@svcognac). So keep an eye on the Instagram stories every Tuesday and Friday. You can find both hints in the Weekly Mail as well!
If you think you know what destination those hints point to, you can make a guess on this form. Are you the first to guess it? Then you get a secured spot on the trip!
The following rules apply to this contest:
- Every member can fill in the form at most two times
- Your last guess counts. So if your first submission was right, but the second submission is wrong, you lose your spot.
- There are two spots reserved: one for a first-year AI bachelor student, and one for any other member or benefactor. This contest will thus have 2 winners.
- If you don’t want to use the Google form, please email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any other ways of submission will not be accepted.
- The location will be revealed by the TraC on November 8th in the break. You can send in submissions until November 7th, 23:59
- The winners of this contest still need to pay for the trip 😉
Good luck on your search! Let the games begin..